IPS e.max is a monolithic, lithium disilicate ceramic that delivers outstanding esthetic and precision fit. It is an affordable alternative to PFMs and Zirconia-based restorations.
With IPS e.max, you can offer your patients beautiful restorations that demonstrate high mechanical strength. Its unique formulation provides an average flexural strength of 500 MPa, making it the ideal high-strength solution for single-unit anterior and posterior crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays, screw-retained implant crowns, three-unit anterior bridges, or restorations with minimum preparation dimensions. The opalescence, translucency and light diffusion properties of IPS e.max lithium disilicate are all designed to replicate natural tooth structure.
IPS e.max® is an affordable alternative to Zirconia-based restorations.
- Excellent esthetics and high strength
- Versatile applications and extensive indication range
- Minimally invasive preparation and adhesive cementation
- Kind to opposing dentition
IPS e.max is a registered trademark of Ivoclar Vivadent
- Exhibit superior durability featuring 360-500 MPa of flexural strength.
- More translucent than Zirconia.
- True to nature esthetics.
- Adhesive bonding and conventional cementation
- For Anterior cases
- Single Crowns, Joint crowns,Bridges(2-3 units Anterior)
The IPS Empress material is made of an extremely homogeneous leucite-based ceramic, which scatters lightlike natural enamel and blends in well with its surroundings. Restorations fabricated with the material exhibit lifelike translucency and a true-to-nature appearance. Because of the same material composition, the product demonstrates exceptional light-optical properties and a strength value of 160 MPa. The highly aesthetic all-ceramic single tooth restorations, such as inlays, onlays, crowns and veneers blend in seamlessly with the surrounding dentition.
- IPS Empress restorations has life-like appearance, the continuing success and the high quality standard.
- Provides a balanced chameleon effect.
- Leucite glass-ceramic has a flexural strength of 160 MPa.
- The expressive all-ceramic single-tooth restorations such as veneers, inlays, onlays and crowns thus harmoniously blend in with the natural environment.
- Naturally chameleon effect for optimum shade match.
- Empress Restorations exhibit lifelike translucency and a true-to-nature appearance.