MLS CROWNS AND BRIDGES
Ur’s Toothfuly Digital Dental lab, provides digitally manufactured Crown and Bridges using LASER Sintering Technology , ensuring high precision, fit and predictability. With DMLS technology, all the casting discrepancies can be avoided making it far superior than the traditional PFM..
- It has extremely high accuracy and capability to produce high number of restorations in a short time.
- Laser sintering is a computer-controlled, precise process that ensures consistent work quality.
- Coping thickness, pontic design and cement thickness can all be standardized with this method.
- Excellent Marginal fit and integrity.
- MLS crowns and bridges are made of a particle size of 3–14 μm. This combined with very fine point laser (0.1 mm) results in a density of 99.9 %, resulting in stronger copings.
- The process results in highly accurate, well detailed restorations.
- Fabrication of long-span bridges, full anatomic crowns.
- Framework for removable prosthesis
- Screw retained implant prosthesis